This is a quick tutorial explaining the steps to play the levels that are included in the Steam Workshop. This is linked in some projects in my portfolio.
- Install Portal 2 in your Steam account.
- Go to the official page of the level in the Steam Workshop.
- At this point, you may already have the link to the level that you want to play. Check my portfolio to get the link and view the ones I designed.
- Click on the button “+ Subscribe” to include the level in your queue. It will appear in your game.
- Open your game.
- Go to the main menu:
- Enter “COMMUNITY TEST CHAMBERS“.
- Enter “Play Community Test Chambers“.
- Select the level you want to play (i.e. Competurn, Indirect Ctrl…).
- Click on “PLAY“!
That’s it. Have FUN!